Proud members of Checkatrade

Roofing and
Building Contractor

Heating and electrical services in Warwickshire

Whatever your design concept we will supply and fit the product to suit. We supply and install all types of radiators, sanitary ware, luxury spa baths, conventional low pressure systems and new boiler systems.

Our full range of plumbing services include:

  • Heating installations
  • Boiler replacements
  • Cylinders
  • Gas safety and certificates
  • Gas and electric boilers and central heating
  • Toilets and saniflow
  • Hot water cylinders and tanks
  • Stop cocks and ball valves
  • Waste disposal units
  • Gas safe registered boiler specialist
  • Any boiler makes or models
  • Tanks, cylinders And leaks
  • Pumps, valves, radiators and thermostats

Our full range of electrical services include:

  • Periodic testing
  • Fire alarms
  • Emergency lights
  • Pat testing
  • Testing Packages
  • Remedial work
  • New work Quotations
  • NICEIC Guarantees/Warranties
Get your free heating or electrical quote

Handy hints and tips...

Gas safety in your home

Anyone carrying out work on gas appliances must be registered with Gas Safe Register. If they are not registered they are breaking the law.

You should always use a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out gas work safely and legally in your home.

What gas work must be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer?

The type of gas work that must be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer includes:

  • installing, repairing or servicing a gas boiler
  • installing or repairing a gas fire, gas cooker or hob
  • any other work on a heat producing appliance if it is connected to either a natural gas or liquid petroleum gas (LPG) supply

Electrical safety in your home

The Government recognises two ways of notifying Part P electrical work:

  • Direct notification through Local Authority Building Control - the homeowner must contact Building Control directly. A Building Control Officer inspects the installation and issues a certificate.
  • Self-certification through a tradesman who is qualified and registered with a Part P competent persons scheme. These tradesmen are qualified to carry out electrical work in accordance with safety rules and issue you with a certificate of compliance on completion. They will also deal with Building Control on your behalf.
Certifications you should acquire
  • BSI