Professional hard landscaping services in Warwickshire
Following an initial consultation about your requirements, we offer a design and build service to include the features which you
would like to incorporate in your garden design. We also include fencing. All types of garden fence panels supplied and fitted,
for all your fencing requirements, a full range of products to suit all styles and budgets. Quality pressure treated timber
used on all fencing installations also concrete post and boards are available to finish off the job to a high standard.
We also do garden walls, decking, steps and general landscaping
Good hard landscaping frames your garden and provides ways for you to enjoy it, from path ways to patios
accessing different areas, also ornamental brick walls to provide privacy for you to sit back and relax and
soak up the view, plus we install drive ways for the front of the house.
We offer a comprehensive range of landscaping services for the whole exterior of your property, we can
work from design drawings or any specifications you may have and provide good practical advice and
recommendations on the ideal approach to your hard landscaping feature design and layout.
We use all top quality materials so whatever your budget whether it be large or small we will work
with you to give you the quality and workmanship you expect. We will discuss every aspect
from start to finish of the job. From the initial free quotation to choosing materials from
our extensive range no matter what you can be sure that you will have a hassle free
professional installation of either a brand new block paved driveway or new Indian
stone patio or a fully landscaped area, whatever your preference we at
Tony Wills Builder will endeavour to satisfy your every wish and know
that you would be happy to use our services time
and time again.
Please feel free to ask for a quote - why not visit
our contact page to send us an enquiry.
Handy hints and tips...
Advice on hiring a builder
- Always get a quote before you hire.
- Obtain a minimum of three quotes and make sure that quotes are based on the same specification.
- Try to obtain fixed quotes rather than estimates, which are a rough price that is subject to change.
- Insist on a revised quote for any additional work - before that work is carried out.
- Beware of very low quotes. Tradesmen who provide these may not understand how much work is required and could try to claw money back later.
- Make sure the quote clearly shows the tradesman's name, full address and landline telephone number.
- Ask if the work is guaranteed and if guarantees are insurance-backed in case the builder goes out of business.
- Agree on start/completion dates and payment arrangements before work starts.
Most importantly - check any prospective builder's feedback and references thoroughly before committing to anything!